Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Another Lonely Day

Someone else was commenting on their blog about the number of mosquitos and they were longing for a cold snap.
aaaah
Sounds like heaven to me.
Bloody bugs are such a nuissance.
/resist scratching her numerous bites
I'm not sure if it's the O- blood they love so much or maybe I'm just that sweet ;)
Whatever it is, they L O V E me and it's freaking annoying.

Sunny and 75... I really can't complain too much. It's not sweltering and living in a basement means I'm always nice and cool, without air conditioner!

Picked up a paperback copy of the 5th HP book, as I'm almost 1/2 through the 4th one. For some reason I don't want to read while at work, only at home... so it's taking a bit longer than I'd anticipated, but I will be done in time for the 6th book!

Did something exciting yesterday, but I can't write about it yet... will let you know when the time is right.
/evil twinkle

Ben Harper's music sort of reminds me of Cat Stevens.
/ponder