Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Let My Love Open the Door

Why the wierd space in the post on top?
/ponder
Will have to work it out later.

In the meantime.... EXCITING STUFF!
/bounces around for joy
They finally have a trailer online for:
King Kong

That boat, the venture... that's the one that was docked in/at Wellington. I have a picture of it somewhere in my pile of cd's. The movie filming was always in the paper when I was in NZ and all the excitement of being there when it was filming and knowing who was working on it and such... now I can't wait to see it! But I have to... til December. But I'm so there!
And HERE IS THE MOVIE SITE
And KongisKing.com

Saw Bewitched last night and it was cute.
Rented Hostage and it was ok as well.

Almost done with the 5th HP... I keep thinking I should pace myself so I finish it right before the 6th one comes out, but I can't put them down. It's really a struggle.
hmmmm
/shrug
I'll just have to reread 4 and 5 or something to keep myself entertained for the next two weeks.

Annnnnd...
Happy Birthday to John Cusack - upcoming movie: Must Love Dogs I'm really looking forward to (as previously stated).

But wait, there's more...
I just figured out why the guy - the Phantom - in Phantom of the Opera looked so familiar... yeesh... and I was like... where's that guy from - so familliar - sounds Scottish... /boggle
I truly amaze myself sometimes. But I mean with the hair and the mask, and he's clean shaven - he's always scruffy - uhm yeah one could easily be confused.
Gerard Butler = Timeline, Lara Croft (Cradle of Life) and Reign of Fire
Psst Aya... he's doing a movie based on your favourite story - Beowulf & Grendel