Sunday, June 19, 2005

Five birds with one stone

Maybe it's a new record?
But oofda, I'm tired.
After a very enjoyable dinner at a friends house and a less enjoyable, (long) drive to the cities I:
1. Went to the Mall of Amercia for the first time.
2. Saw Batman Begins
3. Took a friend to the airport
4. Went to IKEA
5. Bought an awesome futon for next year in the dorms
Then we sort of - accidentally took the long way home. Ugh!

Had lots of fun hanging out with R and Aya and very excited I got to do the things I did, but seriously - two big trips in one week without even a full day in between.
Nuh uh
Never again.
Too exhausting.

Really have to go through my storage unit now and box things up properly - to make room for my new futon.
Weeee IKEA - fun fun fun. Sem-modern-ish stuff... but curvy... dunno how to explain it. Definitely stuff I like. Dangerous place.

Apparently we're having a big Father's Day lunch here (at Aya's mom's house). Didn't know about it til last night when we drug ourselves through the front door.
Lots of kids and people and friends, should be fun.

Gotta call MY father now.