Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fierce Toe Cleavage

Aya and I were entertaining ourselves Friday while shopping for shoes. She used the term "toe cleavage" - when shoes don't cover your entire toe and the... cracks... or toe cleavage shows. We were quite entertained by this.

Went to see Sliver Friday night - hilarious :)

Later, while waiting for Dr. Who to come on we were channel flipping and found an old horror movie: House. I'd been talking about it earlier (and thinking about it over the years). I had watched part of it as a kid - the only scary movie I ever watched by myself - and it freaked me out. That part with the hand going down the toilet... let's just say I kept a close eye on the toilet for the next week or two. *shiver* I couldn't remember what the movie was, but Aya (being the horror movie-connoisseur she is) knew exactly what I was talking about. It was quite good luck that we caught it on TV last night. I finally got to see it again, as an adult, and of course it wasn't scary - minus one part with the bathroom mirror. I didn't remember that the Greatest American Hero was the main guy... neat :) and Bull from Night Court was one of the bad guys...

In other news... Fall class schedules are finally available online. Get this: the Education Department isn't offering a SINGLE class that I need for my degree. Not even online.

*S N O R T*

I am not pleased.

At all.

On the up-side I'll definitely be able to take Web Content/Writing (which is a good thing :)
But what else.... I need at least one more class... I wonder if I can take E-Rhetoric again... ?
/sigh