Friday, April 28, 2006

Another Chapter

Today:
*Got an apartment
*Passed on the opportunity to present for Blogs & Wikis
*Working 3:30-6pm at the lab (no - actually you worked 3:30-8:00pm)
*Finish up the Res Life Slide Show and begin burning dvds (80 to burn before next Thursday)
*Work on stuff for online class

Saturday:
*Practice for ASL presentation (Tuesday)
*Go through Blogs & Wikis presentation (Monday) - maybe add or change a bit
*Burn ALL 80 DVD's = 8 HOURS -- GAH!!!!!!
*On duty

Sunday:
*Start packing some stuff for moving to new apt (Monday)
*Practice for ASL presentation (Tuesday)
*Work on my wiki some more
*Bowling team party @ AB's - 7pm

Monday:
*Work 12-2pm - office - Help D with scanner problem
*Sign lease contract for apt
*Practice for ASL presentation
*Move some stuff into my new place!
*Finish at least 2 postings for online class
*Finish paperwork for Res-Life
*Spent 7 hours painting my new digs..

Tuesday:
*Work 12-4 - office and lab
*Present in ASL
*Online class
*Clean apt
*End of the year B/L Staff Get-Together --CALL AHEAD-- 9pm

Wednesday:
*Present for Blogs & Wikis
*Work 12-4
*Move more stuff in?
*Online class
*Res Life Mtg 5pm

Thursday:
*End of the Year Residential Life Banquet - 11am
*Still need to finish doing stuff for online class
*Begin checking out residents

-------

hehehehehehehe

I know this may seem like a lot - but it's really not too bad. My list is waning :)
/cheer
I'm so excited.
I've got lots of time to move my stuff in - so I can take my time and arrange it perfectly - maybe even paint it if they let me and I'll actually be done with all my school/class stuff a week early! And then of course checking residents out... /sigh... for the last time....

thus....

New Chapter :)