Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's clobberin' time!

Ok maybe it's the lack of sleep.... maybe it's the lack of caffeine... but I'm in a mood to kick some hiney!

School:
*I'm caught up on my online class (again - it always seems to be the last thing I get to).
*I'm registered for summer classes - one online course and finishing up an independent study I started this semester. The extension was actually the instructors idea - but has lifted a lot of pressure off me.
*I have a few finishing touches to do on my wiki and it will be "done" (as far as class goes at least) this Sunday.
*I have to do my Studio Tour 2 - Due Friday at Midnight
*I am done editing my 15 page ASL Paper and will turn that in today.
*I have a presentation for that class and a videotaping to do - then one final test.
*I have four more chapters, discussion, and a final paper for my online class.

The end is in sight.

Housing:
*I'm stopping by Res Life to get an application for Summer Housing so I can at least stay there for a month or so *hopefully* - though Thanks to Froyd for the offer ;)
*I'll start packing this weekend also (cuz I have a crap-load of stuff to pack and I'll need to rearrange my storage space to make sure I can fit everything in there)
*I've found a realtor-compay here that I can send in an application to and they'll help me find a place - though they said June 1st is probably the soonest they'd have anything.

Work:
*I'm looking into second jobs, since summer housing in the dorms costs twice as much as it does anywhere else.
*I'll bake biscuits for tonights meeting. I haven't done that in a long time.
*This weekend I will finish the slideshow for the End of the Year Res Life Banquet and burn 80 copies. I need to return the hard-copies (pictures) to their owners.
*I have a meeting Wednesday 5pm for Recognition Committee.
*I'm going to appreciate these last weeks with my Res Life family - I've had the pleasure of working with dear friends for the last 3 years. Many of them are moving away and it will be a big adjustment - but this seems to be the time for adjustments.

Change comes in cycles.

There.
I feel better.
I have accomplished more than I thought and I don't have as much left as I feared.