Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Goodie Bag and My Fall Schedule

WAHOOO!!! I got my BEAUTIFUL BAG! today! The one that Sharon made for me. And it's even prettier in person. The outside is this wonderful corduroy (fuzzy goodness) and even the inside is gorgeous. She really outdid herself. I'm so happy.
It's going to be my crochet bag. Her craftiness shall be the inspiration for my future crafts!
*HUGS Sharon*

/bounce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for my Fall Schedule: Upon close inspection of the paper-version of the Fall Schedule there's not a single class in the Education Department that I can take for my Master's degree. There are however 3, one-credit workshops being offered and a 2 credit online class called Children's Lit in the Classroom... that ties in with my undergrad Reading emphasis.... So, there is hope. A light at the end of the tunnel. And of course I will definitely be signing up for Web Design/Content Writing for three credits.
/sigh

But pretty BAG! hehehe