Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Personal Glitches

Due to several things:
*Spending 7 hours painting my apartment
*Icky weather
*Every-freaking-thing I try to do taking twice as long as I originally estimated... like work in the lab yesterday - so many tech problems I couldn't believe it! like everything that someone tried to do - or I tried to help them with - had to be done the hard way. *Grrrrr*

Due to things like that...
I haven't moved ANYTHING into my apartment, I have only read ONE chapter of stuff for my online class, and I'm still running around like crazy.

Yup.
It's the end of the semester :)

I WILL get it done!

I am completely done with my ASL class. (My presentation was a tad too long and I stumbled on some of the fingerspelling - nerves - but otherwise ok).
I am completely done with my Blogs & Wiki's class (I think my presentation went well).
I am done for the semester with my Independent Study course (will finish up the bits and pieces this summer).

I still have the Res Life Banquet.
I still have a LOT to do for my online class.
I still have residents to check out.
I still have ALL my stuff to move in.

Of course I want to spend all my time working on my new apartment *grin* because it's MINE... and it's new.... and since Aya and I painted it's BEAUTIFUL!

That online list thing is helping me keep an eye on all the stuff I still have to do.

*deep breath*

I think coffee affects my typing. I fell more random than usual today!

At work for a bit longer.... then leaving a little early to run a few errands.

SO much to do! I love it.... it is stressful... but if I didn't have anything to do I'd be bored to tears.... BAH!