Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You're HIRED!!!

I got a 2nd (summer) job!
I applied over the weekend (sent my application in online) and got a call yesterday saying they'd like to interview me today.... After talking with the lady for 45 minutes or so she gave me a job!
The Details:
*It's weekend work, so it works with my current job!
*It involves working with children!
*The lady who will be my boss seems reallllly nice and I think she really liked me!
*She's giving me time off in August to go home and see my FAMILY!

It's for Concordia Language Villages! Basically I will handle transportation of children between here and Fargo/Moorhead and a few other places. I will be in charge of weekend overnights and getting the kids to the airport here in town. It will involve some EARLY mornings (4am) but I will manage. I'm excited to:
a) have a job
b) be working with kids
c) about the pay - it's really quite reasonable
d) not having to worry about making my rent!