Thursday, May 11, 2006

Doug's my hero...

So I don't know how she did it - because she's a tiny little - 5 foot woman - but she did it. She got one of the dorm beds TOTALLY stuck. Now I've lived in the dorms for five years and been an RA for 3 years - so I've seen some pretty stuck beds.... the metal spring part hooks into the wooden part and if you don't get it on straight to start with = MESS. But this little 5 foot - teeny tiny woman - got a bed SO freaking stuck I thought it was a gonner.

But then Doug came by on rounds and with the help of my trusty hammer (thanks to mom and dad for that tool kit - it has come in handy SO many times - especially as an RA). So anyway - Dougster and my trusty hammer whipped that puppy back into shape :) Literally!

/cheer

Oh... and I just turned in my last paper for this semester = I'm totally done with Spring 2006!

/bounce