Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm in!

Yes indeedy.
After spending Saturday night house/dog-sitting for Aya and her mom I spent my first (uncomfortable) night in my apartment. I slept on the floor on my foam and feathery bedding. Could have been better :)
I watched the Buffy Musical and then Strange Bedfellows last night...
Today I waited around until 1pm and then called the place that was supposed to be deliving my bed - the lady I bought it from said that they would call me with a delivery time. The guy had no knowledge of this but said they would try to be there by 3pm. Aya came over and hung out for a while and then went back home. FINALLY at 3:40 they showed up to deliver my bed and by 3:44 they were gone. *SNORT* Isn't that the way it always is? hehehe oh well I have a nice BIG COMFY BED! /cheer
I will sleep GOOOOOOOOD tonight!

And Wednesday I get to do it all over again. Waiting for the person to come and set up my TV, Internet, and Phone. Neeeeeeeed internet. I can watch movies and have the radio on and what-not, so I don't miss my TV much at all. But internet! EEEEP! I am at Aya's house atm after being without internet for an entire day. hehehe I am an adict. I admit it.

Anywho. As soon as I'm plugged back into the net I'll post pictures of the Apt. I'm almost totally settled in now. Just need to find some cheap bookshelves for all my movies.

Oh.... Saturday was my last RA-day. Ever. Was sad when I was getting/giving hugs.
Went to the local Irish pub on Saturday night and watched This GUY. Who is freaking awesome :) He's the son of a friend (and former professor) of mine. Good way to end a busy/sad day.