Wednesday, May 17, 2006

She's baaaaaaack!

Yes indeedy do.
It weren't easy sailing mind ye, but I found my way back to the wonderful net of free information.

The guy came today to set up my TV, Internet and Phone.
Unfortunately, due to one tiny setting on my computer I wasn't hooked up to the juice until hours later (after multiple phone calls to the internet company and the place I got my computer from - neither of which were helpful). The computer store even sent a guy over and he couldn't figure it out either :P
THEN I called (Aya's) D and he was giving me ideas of things to look at - when I stumbled accross a setting and went OOO! Maybe that's it... and it was. And here I be.
And I'm hyper cuz I'm on the net again. Oh how I have missed you.
/smile

Anywho.... Apartment is almost entirely set up (went grocery shopping earlier so the fridge and cupboards are no longer bare) and I'll have pictures up within a day or so.