Sunday, July 16, 2006

If hell exists...

I really, Really, REALLLLLY want no part of it.

Especially after this weekend.

Cuz I'm pretty sure there ain't no AC and that in itself is a personal hell.

/whimper

Freaking HOT to say the least.... like hotter in here than out there... and I'm stuck in here.
/sigh
Thank goodness for fans.

I did learn something new... out of necessity. You know the old "hot water bottle" trick - yeah well the "frozen water bottle" one is even better! Boo yah! 'Course it's been rather humid and the bottles have been sweating something fierce.... but let me tell you - if you stick that ice-cold bottle in a few key places it'll cool you down rather quickly. And I don't even mind it "sweating" so much - that cold water does wonders. But the bottles melt so quickly :/

One more weekend this month - then one more in August... and I *think* that's it - the schedule does seem to change a lot.

Apparently mom is having lots of fun in New Mexico at her Fiber Retreat... I wanna goooooo! It's been years and years and years. But at least I get to go to the Taos Wool Festival this year!