Saturday, July 01, 2006

Family

Not really sure what happened to Wednesday. I know I only got 2 hours of sleep on Tuesday night - and then an hour or two on the plane home.... Slept a bit Wednesday afternoon...

Spent all day yesterday with Mom and Aunt - packing up Grandmommy's stuff and moving it out of her room in the nursing home.

Dad and I went down to The Parks Mall in Arlington today. Met up with all of his family (minus MK). My Aunt, Uncle, 3 cousins & their spouses, 7 second cousins - and one on the way (baby girl - due in a few weeks!). They were down there getting a family potrait - since they were all in one place - very rare. One cousin lives in Nevada, one in Alabama, the third in Texas - me in Minnesota.... It's been 2.5 years since we've all been in one place.

Today was a good day.