Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lindening it...

So... life back in Minnes-OH-ta...

After 3 hours of sleep I flew to the cities. I waited for three hours then took the offered free round-trip-ticket and waited another 6 hours for the next flight home.

Got in at 11 on Thursday and went directly to theater for the midnight showing of Pirates. (was wired - and it was PIRATES) Was somewhat disappointed in the move - though it picked up a bit towards the end.

Worked International Day (selling $900 worth of $5 t-shirts) for CLV. Came home. Passed out. Slept 11 hours *aaahhhh* (much needed).

Saturday - Monday - I'm in Linden again. Just chatted with a few friends I hadn't seen in a while - perks of being back in the dorms.

Good news:
I have a new baby (2nd) cousin! Ashley Grace! Very exciting news!!! She's almost a month early, but mother and baby are doing well.

And now.... back to the munchkins.... Six 11-13 year olds.... it's almost like being back student teaching.... without the accents.