Monday, September 03, 2007

Back into the swing of things...

I'm excited that I actually have more free time now than I did this summer. I really need to work on that "No" word so I don't wind up with four jobs at the same time (again). Not that I'm sorry I was so busy this summer or that I would have given up any of the jobs I took on... Well now I'm just contradicting myself.

I guess what I mean to say is I had some awesome job-related experiences this summer and if I had said no to even one of the job opportunities - I would have missed out on some great stuff.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Now that school is back in session and my friends are back I'll probably be going out more. This means I'll most likely have more to blog about.

Friday morning I ran around campus taking care of paperwork-type stuff, had lunch with Aya and Jer then spent the first part of the afternoon helping Aya with some of her errands. The rest of the afternoon until 8pm I spent hanging out with a new friend, took a walk in the woods, petted a horse and watched the first three episodes of Firefly. At 9pm the university showed Spiderman 3 on the lawn and I bundled up and hunkered down in my reclining-foldy-chair. Almost froze my tushy off, but it was worth it.

Saturday was Aya's bridal shower. Had a good turn out, yummy food, fun games... a good time.

Sunday I lounged about my apt, being a lazy bum, but went bowling for an hour with some friends.

Today I purchased tickets to go home for Thanksgiving. Dad told me the other day that my cousin & his family who live in Nevada are moving back to Texas = YAY! This means I can see them whenever I go home instead of every other Christmas!

Rest of today will be spent doing homework and finishing up The High King, the last of the Prydain Chronicles.

And tomorrow - back to school and work!