Thursday, September 20, 2007

Holy wind & rain Batman!

Just as I was getting ready to leave my apt this morning the rain and wind kicked up considerably. I ran to my car - drove to school - found a parking space close by - and walked to the Ed Arts building (my second home). In the two minutes it took me to get inside the building I was splashed, buffeted and poured on. The wind was blowing the rain straight into my face, requiring me to squint. At the crosswalk four cars blew past without stopping to let a drenched pedestrian cross. Shame on them.

And the one day I decide to wear mascara - I wound up with some serious raccoon eyes. Waterproof my foot!

hehehehe ah well

Kind of reminded me of the rain storms back in Texas - except the wind is never THAT cold and TX has thunder and lightening that set off car alarms.

It was cold and wet - and I'm definitely awake! No coffee needed.