Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It fits...

Tried on my bridesmaids dress (for Aya's wedding) today and it fits like a glove. It's all swirly and stuff. I'll have to post a pic after the wedding.

Aya tried on her dress and got all pinned-up. Once they make the needed alterations she'll have to go in one more time before the wedding to make sure her dress fits her like a glove. It's reallllly pretty. I'll see if she'll let me put a pic of her up after the wedding.

Still have a cold.

Still haven't found my bowls.

/sigh

I should be in the studio now making more, but I feel crummy and I've been working on other homework (Tech Writing).

Oh and let's see if you can follow this one. Aya's fiance D - his sister is the one I said was having twins. She had them yesterday and they're both girls. Aya and I were wrong, we thought two boys. All three are doing well. I really want to see them, but I can't go as long as I'm sick, so will have to wait.

Yay for babies!