Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Home Stretch

A couple of people saw my clip on the news. And I've had two requests for autographs ;)

The last couple of weeks have been full of accreditation and other work. Winding down with now... feels good to be in the home stretch.

I've also been going to the ceramics lab a couple of hours a day. It's sad but true - nothing I've made so far turned out very well. I know I just need to practice more, but it's hard not to get discouraged at times.

Aya's wedding is a week from this Saturday, but it seems like most everything is done. We've just got to decorate the church, dinner hall and dance hall. That can't be done until the morning of (and possibly day before). Mother Nature is contributing her own bit to it - all the leaves are changing and that fits in perfectly with the fall decorations. I'll try to take some pictures and post them if they turn out.