Friday, April 11, 2003

Countdown to my extremely intimidating Math Test: 1.5 hours

Link of the Day: Try the Scooby one!

Have RA (Alternate) training this afternoon from 3-6:00pm. Should be fun... I hope.
Even though I didn't officially get hired I may get a job. Some current RA's have chosen not to return and there is a chance of others turning down the job. By attending the trainings now I'll be up-to-date if I get a position later. Plus I get to hang out with a great bunch of folks. Aya's going too (she got a position).

WordS of the Day: Endocentric & Exocentric

Stress is a bad thing. I should not stress. SO MUCH TO DO.

I have to teach a mini-lesson in a public school here next week, to a class of second graders.
I have to teach a music lesson to my music class.
I have to start getting ready for finals. I have to finish my war journal for Social Studies.
I have to teach about spinning in my creative class where I am a TA. I have to get the rest of my paperwork in for student teaching abroad.
I have to get my financial aid application in.
I have to stay sane.

I'm sure there's more but right now I need to go see my advisor to get a code to register for fall classes!