Sunday, April 27, 2003

I've had quite a weekend.
Friday night Aya and I went to go see Anger Management. Yesterday morning we took some more of Aya's stuff to her mom's house (we're trying to get a head-start on moving out). Had spaghetti her mom made for us. Then yesterday afternoon I went with my friend Mary to a state park which is nearby. Aya's mom has bene after me since before I moved up here that I needed to see the park, and I finally made it there. We toured the visitors center, saw a couple of the oldes trees in MN and climbed the fire-watch tower. I barely made it up and had to come back down. We were pretty high up, but the wind which was blowing the tower is what made me very uncomfortable. We also saw a mink, first time I've ever seen one. Cute lil creatures. Also saw some red squirrels and on our way back from the park we saw an elk. I had a good time.
Then last night I drug Aya out to Applebee's and we came back home and she whooped my arse in N74 007.
All in all I'd say iit's been a good weekend.