Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I called my mom after work on Monday and sang Happy Birthday to her and then later that afternoon Aya, Janelle, Myra, and I were all gathered so I called her again and we all sang to her. She enjoyed it. She said she was having a good birthday.

Met with most of my group for LA3 and filmed all but a few of our skits. Need to meet with 3 other people and then I can start editing our iMovie.

I'm kind of nervous about teaching my music lesson tomorrow. It's always harder to get up in front of your peers than in front of a bunch of little kids. May sound a bit odd, but it's all too true for me.

Our dorm rooms are looking a bit sparse since we've taken down our posters and started packing up our belongings. I found out something rather unpleasant last night - this summer the wing of the dorm I'll be living in will be getting a face-lift, of sorts. They are going to tear apart all of the bathrooms on that wing and redo them. This means I will be trecking over to the other wing, third floor, just to powder my nose. I'm hoping it was a false rumor, but I had it from a reliable source... *sigh*

SO MANY new movies coming out that I want to see:
Bruce Almighty
Finding Nemo
X2
Pirates of the Caribbean 1
PotC 2 intro'd by Orlando
The Hulk
Tomb Raider 2
Charlies Angels: Full Throttle
Matrix: Reloaded

And don't get me started on the final LOTR... I tend to start drooling ; )
I also heard that the second Spiderman will be coming out next summer, YEY!

Word of the Day: Befuddled

Link of the Day: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
I need to remember this one and check back later. They're going to have new desktop pictures and posters to download.

That's enough for now, have a good day!