Monday, April 21, 2003

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!
I'm stuck at work right now, but I'll call her as soon as I'm done.

I had a good Easter. Hung out at Aya's grandparents house on Sunday.
Watched Charmed, Naughty Nymphs last night with Aya. Was humorous, as usual.

BTVS left us hanging last week and according to TV Guide Online there isn't a new one this week.... hmmm...
Angel should be new this week though *grin* wooty woot woot.

Today I finished my music lesson plan for Thursday and I "finished" my autobiography for New Zealand. I say "finished" because I have yet to show it to the head hauncho of the student teaching office for approval. I'll be keeping my toes crossed that he likes it.

Been thinking about summer pretty much non-stop. I can't wait for this semester to be over with. Except of course all the work I have due. Lemme see how caught up I am:
Math: started last batch of homework, 1 section of about 6 done
Music: did lesson plan, teach on Thursday, need to write 2nd concert review and take final and do last proficiency test
Art: done, just need to keep going to class and bring stuff in at end of semester for him to check off
History: need to finish reading Dewey book, write 2 essays, finish war journal
ASL: keep going to class, final interview
Language Arts 3: do iMovie, final exam... more?

Hmmm... doing better : )

One day at a time, one thing at a time.