Friday, April 25, 2003

Watched the new Angel, Buffy was an old one. *sigh*
I finished my second concert report and my autobiography is finally acceptable to me and my proof-readers. YEY me! Now I just need to take the application and all the other stuff in... with my $300 check *eeeep* Nervous just thinking about applying. I HAVE to get it, or else... uhm.... I'll cry?
I taught my mini-lesson in music yesterday. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped but it wasn't as bad as I feared. Overall I'd say it went pretty well.

I still need to:
Finish math homework.
Study for music finals, in class and recorder/singing proficiencies.
Finish reading Dewey Book and write 2 essays and finish war journal for Social Studies.
Finish filming and begin editing iMovie for LA3. Have last two people coming today for me to film them and then I'll starte editing on Monday. Also need to do my kit for that class (almost forgot about that).

Not bad... Better than before, that's for sure.

We have one more class of ASL 2 and then for the last week of official classes we are doing a silent outing. We will all meet at a restraunt and we can't say a word. We have dinner and the entire time we use only ASL to communicate. It should be fun! But then of course anything involving ASL is fun to me.

XMen 2 comes out next Friday!!!!!! We're SOOOO there!
Maybe we'll go see a movie today, kind of want to see Anger Management and Identity. Depends on whether we want to be scared or laughing.

hahaha! I was listening to Brown Eyed Girl and two guys on the other side of the lab asked me to turn it up, they have good taste ;0)
Hmmm not so keen on Elvis's Devil in Disguise though.