Wednesday, April 16, 2003

My mini-lesson to 2nd graders turned out to be a mini-lesson for 3rd graders. Luckily my lesson worked well with them too. It was actually kind of fun and I had lots of help from Dan.

I did another draft of my Autobiography for my trip to New Zealand and I did a rough draft for my music lesson I have to teach next Thursday.

Things are getting done, even if it is one thing at a time.

Oooo found some great frames at the dollar store. They're 4x6, simple and black, but perfect for my black and white pictures I want to make. I want to decorate my room next year with b&w photos of the pictures I took at the Ft. Worth Zoo.

Hmmm....
According to this the average height for New Zealand women is 5' 3" and for men it's 5' 7".
According to this the average height for United States women is 5' 3 3/4" and for men it's 5' 9".
Aspen = 6' 1"
I feel like a freak half the time in the United States. You think the New Zealanders will mind me towering over them?
Hope not.