Thursday, July 24, 2003

Did a short three-part skit with four classmates today in front of the class. I got to play a short-tempered teacher who yells at a kid and a trouble-making class-clown who was very disruptive. It was fun to let loose and be a huge brat.
Then we watched a video from the 2001 Paralymics in Sydney, Australia. It was amazing to watch a man with no arms win medals for the breast-stroke, women and men in wheelchairs competing in chair races and marathons, and a blind men and women running and swimming their way to the end.

I got another email about New Zealand, this one had a link to a site where I found a bunch of information about student teaching abroad and it is specific to me, so when my placements are made I can see where I'll be going and they'll have contact information for me as well.

Word of the Day: Bamboozle

Two days and Two hours till I fly home.
(But who's counting? ;)