Thursday, July 10, 2003

It seems like forever since I saw the first (teaser) trailer for Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl but all my waiting and excitement was finally rewarded. Aya and I went to see it yesterday evening after we dropped Jeremy (friend from Tx.) off at the airport. It was a great movie, with a double dose of hunkyness to boot. When I found out it was over two hours long I though eek, but I made it without interruption (if you know what I mean). I think I might go see it again in the theater if I can. Defintely buying the dvd.

Probably going to go see The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I don't know much about it, but if it has Sean Connery in it, chances are it'll be good.

Then I'll just have to wait til the 25th for Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life which I'm not too sure about. Hopefully it's at least as good as the first one, if not better.

A month later, on August 26th is the release of LOTR: 2 Towers on dvd. WOOT!

Ahhh... so many good movies coming out!


Word of the day: Avarice