Sunday, July 27, 2003

Texas is warm and sunny, and a little bit humid. Not too bad though.

First time I've ever gotten on a plane and then been forced to get off. They de-boarded the plane after letting us sit there for fifteen-twenty mins because of technical difficulties. They got a mechanic to fix it and we were a little more than an hour late getting off the ground. I ran through the msp airport and missed my connecting flight by four minutes. Waited an extra hour and a half and caught a later flight. Made it home alright. Lots of hugs from the parents, didn't think my mom was going to let go of me at the airport.

Went to see LXG today with the folks, they liked it.
Went out to eat at On the Border /drool TexMex!!!

Having fun with my parents and the critters have welcomed me back with open paws.

Word of the Day: Presuppose