Thursday, April 08, 2004

Have you ever had "One of those days..."

I'm actually not. It's been pretty good so far. I taught in El-Ed PE again today. I had a bunch of stations set up and the kids were divided into five groups, 3-4 per group. As they went around, playing at each station, I had the music going. I encouraged them to make up their own activities with the equipment provided at each station. At the end they all said they had fun and I know I had a blast. The next person who taught was doing t-ball and I stayed in the "dugout" as the head cheerleader. They really got into it. I let them choose the team names so we had the POPCORNs and the ARMYs! I cheered equally loud for both teams.... I wonder if I'll still have a voice for my presentation tonight.

I'm working in the computer lab now, just finished my self-eval for today's teaching and my book report which is due tonight. I still need to finalize what I'm going to say in my report tonight...

I'm going to Fargo in a couple of weeks to watch Aya present a speech! Woot! Her mom, her and I will all hang out in Fargo for the weekend, with her brother and sister-in-law. I'm really looking forward to it. Time-away!

I have made my final list of who to invite for my graduation party and there's like 60 people! I know not everyone will come, but it's just amazing how many people/friends I've met/made in only three years. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone... if I have hopefully I'll remember between now and then.

Psst... Renee! I need your address so I can send you one ;)