Monday, April 19, 2004

So I was woken up this morning at 6:50am by an extremely loud, very rude, buzzing... yes the fire alarm was going off, and it was one of my residents! As soon as I opened my door I could smell burnt bacon and I heard a series of curses coming from the kitchen, she was extremely upset at herself. The RA's did their thing and as we were wrapping up with the paperwork I felt a searing pain starting behind my left eye. It got worse and by the time I got back to my room I took two pain killers and grabbed an ice pack, praying for sleep. It hurt SO bad. It was sort of like a sinus headache, but worse. The entire left part of my head, face, throat, neck was throbbing :( No fun. I slept until 10am and by then it was gone, but my eyes are still blurry. Strange.

I find myself with many options for this summer. I am torn between wanting to stay in beautiful Minnesota, needing to earn!��5{�������� spend time with my family, debating on whether or not to take summer class(es). I'm not really complaining mind you, I am very happy to have choices, and so many of them at that. I realize I am very blessed. However, it is putting a bit of strain on me, as I always struggle to make the right decisions, fearing failure, knowing I only get one chance. I feel somewhat confident that whatever I choose will work out...

I've pretty much chosen, but a massive problem still awaits it's solution - how do I get all my stuff back to Texas?

How about this choice?