Sunday, April 18, 2004

I had an awesome day!

I woke up around 10, sleeping in was quite nice. Read some of Lirael. Went shopping for a bit with my bestest bud. Came back home and read some more of Lirael. Found out through WWDN that I can have my very own PHOTO BLOG for free! Set that up and it's AWESOME! Went to Feast of Nations put on by our International Student Office - great dancing, music, comedy, food, & fun! On the way back home an ARHD friend asked me what I was doing tonight... I told her reading (Lirael) and she invited me to come play games with her and a fellow RA. So we went to his room and chatted, played Phase 10 (remarkably similar to Aya's family's Shanghai) and silly stringed each other. I also got my very own secret handshake with the D-man! Good times. Now I have to unwind and go sleepy-sleep. Shouldn't have drunk four cups of coffee at the FON.