Friday, April 09, 2004

Welp, I got up early and baked some bisquits for a couple of guys who were headed home over this Easter weekend. I then worked at the front desk for two hours. Afterwards I had my one-on-one with the hall director and for our meeting we went out to the Humane Society where he searched for a cat (or possibly dog) to surprise his family with. Unfortunately, the cat he chose was being spayed next Monday, so he can't bring it home until Tuesday.

I was wearing purple bunny ears this morning - in celebration of the holiday of course!
He told me where he would like for us to go... then hesitantly asked if the bunny ears would be going LOL I asked him if he was embarassed to be seen with me in public while wearing them ;) I got to tease him about it, since when he saw me he asked if my Playboy auditions were today :P
(seriously disturbing... I just looked up the word elves under Google's image search...)

BTW the ears are back on.