Thursday, April 15, 2004

Went out to Applebee's tonight to celebrate a friend's 23rd birthday. Had fun, there were seven of us neatly packed into a booth. Yummy food, good company.

I'm almost done with Sabriel and OMG! It's really, really, REALLY good. I can't put it down. It's killing me that I have about 10 pages left, as soon as I'm done here I'm going to finish it up and then this weekend I'm going in search of the sequels, of which there are two, Lirael and Abhorsen. I'm really excited about Lirael as there is a DOGGIE in it and you should know by now I'm obsessed with puppies! And apparently Abhorsen brings the previous two together... honestly I only scanned the short synopsis for the books on Garth's website. I want to be surprised. I bet I'll like them since I love the way he blends the real-world of old with his fantasy realm. Yep... definitely need to make a stop at the book store this weekend.