Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Different Strokes

For Different Folks... And so on and so on...

Went to see A Series of Unfortunate Events with Aya, D, Holly, and Jer. I liked it and the others really didn't care for it much. I had read the first book so I had some idea of what to expect and was pleased to see the essence of the books captured on film.

Aya's cousin was with us all weekend. She and I got haircuts and then I dyed her hair purple (was already purple, just needed a refresher) and Aya dyed my hair for me (a bit darker brown with some highlights).

I'm finding it a bit difficult to get back into the student mindset - reading lots and taking notes and such. Oh well, I suppose I'll get the hang of it - hopefully sooner rather than later.

Speaking of... Advanced Ed Psych is calling my name.