Sunday, January 30, 2005

House Concert!

What an amazing experience!
I went to a friends house last night where they were having a 'house concert.' Apparently this is something they have done every year for the past 25 years. Usually they hire a band to play, but this year it was all familiy & friends and WOW. Such talent!
I had a wonderful time. Didn't make it home until after 2am, but it was so worth it.
/happy grin
Lucky and loving family and friends to do that every year - it's a lot of work. And crazy-lucky me to have been invited!
I went in early to help set up chairs and I was able to watch/listen to the performers practice. So really, I got 2 concerts!
I'm going back today to help them pick up the 70 odd chairs, assorted trash, and put their furniture back in place.
I'm invited to the one next year as well! Wahooo! Lucky, lucky me!