Monday, January 24, 2005

Yes, yes, I know....

I'm working on my blog still.
I acheived quite a bit last weekend, but got tired of working with it. Will try to get it all spiffy by next weekend.

Things are going well here. I seem to be making friends on my floor - was a bit shy to start with, but I'm working on getting out there. 37 new people = a bit intimidating.

First staff meeting tonight and they've started giving out certificates each week - I got one for my 4.0 gpa last semester which was cool. But the one I was really happy about was the Welcome Back one which read: "We missed you and now you know that the saying really is true, 'The children will play when Momma's away.'" I've heard of some of their antics last semester and I'd say that was true :) But it's good to be back and to have them welcome me back so warmly.

/love Linden/Birch staff