Friday, January 28, 2005

I see white

Everywhere I look there are layers upon layers of snow.
I'm not complaining, mind you. I love the flaky, glittery goodness that is snow.
Texas is sorely lacking in the powdery wonder that is snow.

Feeling sniffly and coughy and cold-ish - which I suppose I could blame on the cold weather, but I prefer to assign blame to the germ-spreading unsanitary people of the world!

I have to teach something in the Creative Expressions class I am ta'ing in and I have decided to do a shadow-box. I'm really excited because for my example I am going to do one about my trip to NZ - I have some pebbles, twigs, pictures, etc to put in there and then I'm going to try and compose something witty to write in there, a poem or something - OR! maybe take excerpts from my journal.... ooooooOOoooooOoooh the mind is turning over the possibilities. I love being crafty.

Things to do:

Talk to Financial Aid
Get License Plates
Make new Bulletin Board for Floor
Read for Education Research
Read for Advanced Ed Psych
Choose topic for Ad Ed Psych
3A Crochet Party tonight
Concert at friends tomorrow 4pm
Finish Letter of Application
Get one more Letter of Rec
Get copy of unofficial transcript
Follow up with Morris
Get Diploma