Sunday, January 09, 2005

Safe & Sound

We made it up to MN without any problems - the roads were mostly clear.
I spent the first night in Aya's room, didn't want to have to move all my stuff around to find sheets for my bed so I just made do in her room :) Was fun!
Moved all my stuff into my room today - it's bigger than what I was expecting = a VERY good thing - I was terrified it would be a little box. It's actually not much smaller than my old room.

Saw White Noise tonight - semi-freaky towards the end.
There are still a bunch of movies I want to see. I'm working on it though :) And Aya says she'll go see Series of Unfortunate Events with me!
Woot Woot

Gonna put together my new lamp - had to buy one because this room only has one light and it was crazy-dark.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!