Monday, October 03, 2005

Degrees of Separation...

My mom called me this morning from Taos, NM. They were just finishing their packing and about to head home from the Wool Festival.
She told me of a woman she saw, a woman pushing a twin-stroller. The woman was holding a little boy, with flaming orange/red hair. (Mom loves babies, so of course she was interested) She took a closer look at the woman and found beneath the hat and sunglasses - Julia Roberts.
hehehe
Neat!
Now... is that one degree of separation for me or two? Hmm... I think it's one.

Bowling update....
We're number two after last week and we tied the team we played tonight. Hopefully we'll at least stay in second for this week's ranking. I bowled, but I wasn't up to my usual, granted that's not so high either, but really I pretty much sucked. I definitely earned my nickname this week - Mother Gutter.