Sunday, October 16, 2005

Make that 33 states!!!

Thursday morning I had a quick presentation with my group for E-Rhetoric and that night I did a short presentation for my Post Apocalyptic Fiction class. I tied in ASL and Deaf Culture with Octavia Butler's Speech Sounds and I think it went pretty well... I was really nervous at the beginning though. Strange... Put me in a room with 30 kids and I'm fine, but a dozen adults and I get the jitters big time. Oh well, it went well and it's over with now. (just two more for that class and two more this week).

Friday flew by, though I do recall going to see The Fog with Aya.

Saturday: Aya, D, and I drove 3 hours to Duluth. We walked around the harbor, saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the Omnimax, cruised through the mall where I bought the new Fall Out Boy CD, and we went to the Ship of Ghouls/Haunted Ship, then drove the 3 hours back home. Had lots of fun!

Oh! and we went over this cool bridge to Wisconsin! And that's my 33rd state, or should I say 33.5? Does D.C. count for .5? :) Woot! Woot! Woot!