Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Pirates Life for Me...?

I just returned from my first "Pirate Party."
And an interesting party it was. I was surprised at the number of people I knew and was well-entertained by their drunken escapades. Enjoyed the company of some of the sober-people and terrorized the drunkards with a scary-symbol-banging-monkey.
Before the party I had dinner with R and before that I went to see Serenity with Aya, D, R, and another ra.
And before that (this is the best I can do at almost 3am) Aya and I had lunch and got my hair cut and coloured - which took 2.5 freaking hours. I have entirely too much hair. Had 4 inches cut off it and you can hardly tell :P

Loved Serenity.
Love the hair.
Lots of Pirate love at the party.
Was good...

And if JK is looking for his hat - I have it.

Yo-ho-ho-A pirates life for me.