Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Truth of Blogging

If you read this blog you probably know more about me than most people. At the same time, there's so much more to me.
I guess that is true of other blogs as well. Most of the blogs I read are so much more than mine; more detailed, more political, more personal, more ---- more. But they're not all... just more.
I restrict my own writing when I blog. My parents read my blog, my friends, my teachers, people I barely know, people I may never know. I leave out names of people (with the exception of those who have their own blogs & names out there) and I don't give great details on certain parts of my life.

I'm not sure what the point of this post is... pretty much like all of my other posts :) I'm just thinking online.

Last year at this time I had just gotten back to NZ from Sydney. Was it really a full year ago since I sat in the Opera House watching The Barber of Seville.

Craaaaaazy!