Saturday, October 08, 2005

Happy Endings

So when Aya and I moved back in with her mom in May her cat Ari had been gone for a week - just up and disappeared.
We called around everywhere looking for her and nothing - no sign of her. We gave up and decided she was gone for good. We were all sad, including me - even though she wasn't my kitty I still loved her - and I was sad for Aya and her mom.

This past week a cat showed up at Aya's mom's house and she looked a lot like Ari, but her mom wasn't 100% sure because this cat was just half the size (Ari was a - well rounded kitty). Aya and I went out to look at the cat today and it IS Ari! Half her old size, but just as lovable and definitely the same cat. How insane. She's been gone for 5 months... Disappeared without a trace and no sign of her all this time but she's back now. If cats could talk I think this one would have quite the tale to tell.