Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2 Reasons why I wish I were still On Campus:

1. I hate trying to find a parking space every morning
2. I miss the people

That's right. I put the parking first cuz I still see the people (though not as often), but I haven't had to hunt for parking on a daily basis for years. Granted, it's not nearly as bad as UNT, but still.

Bah!

I just spent 10 minutes using home-made lint rollers (scotch tape) to get all the cat hair off the other chair in my office - the chair that belonged to my former office-mate. I figured it was time after I had to warn the second person in two days not to sit in that chair unless they wanted a hairy back and bum.
hehehehe
It's too bad he had to leave. He made my job a lot more fun and a lot easier. Now I'm back to the two-person work-load all on me. But I shall persevere!

Still waiting for those test results - for my last teacher licensure test - still waiting - it's been 4 weeks - the time they said it would take - and I'm still waiting - and I can't apply for my license until I can prove I've passed all those tests - and I can't start sub'ing until I have my license - and - and - *DEEEEEP BREATH*

Honestly, I'm just terrified that I failed that test. How humiliating would that be?
Bah!
BAH!
BAAAAH!

Anywho; HAPPY WEDNESDAY!