Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The trees are changing!

It does seem to be happening a few weeks early this year, but the fall colors are on their way.

I drove up north (following Aya and D) to D's house on Saturday and I noticed the change right away. We had a fun-filled day on the farm - animals, wild cucumbers, geese, shooting clay pigeons. Aside from paintball that was my first time shooting at a moving target. I shot AT 10 of them and finally got the last three that were thrown for me. It was a lot of fun. Shoulda seen Aya with the 12 guage she'd never shot a gun before and yelped after all three shots! Mwahahaha.... Actually, she just doesn't like things that kick back.. and I can't really blame her.

Sunday was spent shopping and then leafing through a huge pile of bridal magazines with Aya. They finally set a date so we started our girly-duty and were cutting and pasting ideas into her wedding book.

Yesterday I worked on my homework and now I teach another class!