Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why am I so tired?

You know how sometimes you have so many different things going on and they're all spread out and changing times and all of your energy is directed at making sure you don't forget to do one of those really important things because you don't want to let anyone down....?

Yeah.

Typical beginning-of-the-year madness is upon me. My one meeting a week turned into two, which turned into three. But they're important meetings - informational and such. (And I thought I'd have a break on meetings after leaving Res. Life!)

I need to get fingerprinted for my background check and get a signature from the Registrar and pay my $88.00 (plus fingerprinting charge) so I can get my license... oh and don't forget the official copy of my transcript (plus fee) that I need to send in with the application and fingerprint card.

Looks like my Friday-Freeday is completely booked and I'm just hoping I have enough time to get it all done. At 4pm we're heading down to the cities for the Ren Fair! (YES FINALLY!) Aya and 3 of her staff and D and me... should be interesting since I don't really know her staff.... but we've got a free place to stay = bonus! Should I wear my dress? /ponder

I also need to finish my homework for tomorrow.

/sigh

Sleep sounds really freaking good right about now.

Oh, btw I'm REALLY enjoying stopping by The Lodge. Making time for that :)