Thursday, January 25, 2007

I left my brain in Texas...

I feel like the Scarecrow... "If I only had a brain..."

I mean really....

If this is what happens when I take a month off from the real world, I really shouldn't do that anymore.

Today I forgot my work keys at home - which meant no getting into my office where my school books, notebook and pens were. Duh. So I borrowed a pen and notepad from the Ed Office and made do. Luckily we didn't take any notes :) Yay! for group work.

This is just the latest in a series of forgetfull-nesses... uhm...
Brain farts.

Ah well.

I'll get back into the swing of things soon (hopefully).

Also... *hangs head in shame* I caved today... I got a vanilla frappaccino... *frown* I could barely keep my eyes open this morning... I neeeeded a fix. Maybe the lack of caffeine led to my forgetting my keys... yes this seems plausible... so I need to drink coffee... but I shouldn't... I had 9 days coffee-free and now I'm back to 0. Apparently I can't quit cold-turkey.