Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Now THAT'S a title...

South African Hollywood hero swaps bombs for orphans

Certainly caught my attention.

In other news....

Bowling went well this past Sunday - I bowled way above my average on all three games and we won all three games and overall points (of course).

LOTS of meetings this week - one at 4:30-... today and I'm supposed to TA at 6pm for ASL. I missed ASL last week because I was training in a new worker. Anxious to start signing again!

My schedule looks INSANE! and I've got a 2-page to-do list.

I'm already closing the computer lab one hour a week because I don't have anyone to work and I just received a message from another worker who can't work one hour on Monday. I can't work it because *hopefully* I'll be subbing. So... time to beg other workers to take the hour.

No slacking this semester!

Oddly enough... compared to a week ago I'm not stressed at all.

It's all a matter of perspective.