Wednesday, March 17, 2004

LOL I was just called Voluptuous!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYA!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

I love helping people figure out computer problems. When they get what I'm saying or when I figure out how to solve a new problem... It's a good feeling to help someone and for some odd reason I have a knack for computers.

I ran into Renee today /wave Renee. Was good to see her, it had been a LONG time.

Grief-wise, I'm doing a lot better than I was, even since Sunday. It's helped to get back into my daily routine. Plus all my friends have been so supportive and sympathetic. I'm getting better at not being shocked when I realize I'll never get to see my grandfather again.
I decided I'm going to start a journal for him.... a scrapbook of sorts. I can add pictures and stories, things I remember, how he used to call me "Hun" and the monkey face he made that always made me laugh, his goofy sayings like: "It'll feel better when it quits hurtin, I've had worse things than that on my eye and I didn't even blink." When I would ask where we were going he'd reply "All to pieces..." When I would be looking for someone he'd say they were "Up on the housetop flying a kite." He was a character! Yep... I have so many memories of him, much more than I had of my grandma who died when I was 8. I'm really glad I had that extra 17 years with him. I want to remember everything I can about him.