Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Pain, sleep, and Scandals & Life...

I woke up in the middle of the night from the pain in my wrist... this is a new event, one I hope won't be repeated. I'm a very sound sleeper, so that should tell you how much it was hurting. I woke up almost crying, I could feel the tears about to spill out and my throat was clenched. I moved it around, it popped a bunch, then started feeling better and I went back to sleep.

Aside from wrist-issues I've been doing better about getting to sleep at a regular time... no more 2 am's.

Aya posted some links about Colorado and Scandals... ish.... It doesn't bode well for my attending the school, but then again I know that every place has its problems...

I haven't made any official decision as to where I want to go to grad school. I'm not even 100% sure I'm going to go. I've got over a year to decide :) First comes: Graduation, Summer, New Zealand, Italy, and then who knows :)